The service team will be happy to advise you in all phases and on all aspects of research data management. Don't hesitate to contact us at contact∂rdm.kit.edu. We look forward to hearing from you.
Data Management Plans / Project Proposals
Data management plans are often required in project proposals. They describe systematically how you will handle your research data, i.e. storage, maintenance, and processing of your data.
The following aspects have to be considered:
- Project description / context (cooperations, project affiliation, specifications of the awarding authority / funder)
- Type of data (formats, tools, software, scope)
- Documentation (metadata standards)
- Timeline (period of data storage, specifications of the funders)
- Archiving (physical location, persistent identifier)
- Licenses (reuse of the data)
More detailed information can be found at forschungsdaten.info.
Training and Teaching
"The service team offers online training courses on research data management with various contents for different target groups (partly in cooperation with TU9). Upon individual arrangement, it is also possible to request FDM workshops. To this end, please contact the RDM@KIT service team at: contact∂rdm.kit.edu."